Keeping customers happy is one of the most important parts of any business. This is especially important in the customer service department.
To put it plainly, the faster you resolve the issues, the better your reputation will be. That is to say, the efficiency of your support team has a huge impact on your organization.
A great time tracking application can increase the efficiency and focus of any employee. Understanding where your time has gone during the day helps the former. On the other hand, seeing how many people you’ve helped does the latter.
However, a complex time tracking app can take a lot of time to use. Using some of them during working hours can even feel like multitasking. Added to the imminent stress of working in customer service, this can be a big problem.
In short, the representatives already have to switch their focus from one issue they’re resolving to the next. Not to mention the quality of their service has to be consistent. Giving them an additional step between tickets will disperse their attention on yet another activity.
That is why we have brought you some of the most user-friendly time tracking apps!
Without further ado, let’s start.
Time Analytic Features
Time Analytics Time Tracking
- You can create manual entries or use the automatic timer
- It automatically adds data to the timesheets, reports, and the time tracker dashboard
- It lets you mark your activity as billable or non-billable
- It allocates time and expenses depending on working hours
Time Analytics For Project Management
- Review hours structure per tasks and projects
- Review team time-off reports and improve resources
- Book leaves such as holidays and holidays directly from the platform
Time Analytics Reporting
Profit generation management:
- Observe the structure and profit per project and optimize your profits efficiently.
- Make strategic future project decisions based on the current profits your team generates
- Track billable and non-billable hours and identify missing billable hours
- Review and re-negotiate terms with clients when you notice a loss
- Have evidence of performed tasks whenever clients ask
- Review performed tasks before invoicing
You can easily contact our support team via phone or email with your queries. There’s also an easy-to-fill form that allows users to put in queries and get a response on their email.
- Starter: $4.99 per user per month (billed annually) or $5.99 (billed monthly)
- Optimum: $6.99 per user per month (billed annually) or $8.45 (billed monthly)
Clockify is one of the most popular apps that track employee time currently on the market. This timesheet and time tracker app helps its users track time across projects with ease.
If you are looking for a program that will track apps and websites your team uses during work hours, Clockify may be just the solution for you. The app automatically monitors user activity and records it.
The application comes with an interesting feature – the clock-in kiosk. This is a device that requires your team to be at the same place to be able to clock in. Otherwise, their attendance won’t be tracked.
The reports the app delivers are diverse and powerful, as Clockify collects a great amount of data. They can help you identify and fix problems.
- Time tracking – an automatic timer that tracks in real-time
- Monitoring – see which apps and web pages your team members are frequenting
- Reports – receive comprehensive reports on employee activity and important company stats
Paydirt is a great option for businesses and teams with many projects going on at once. That is to say, it is a great time tracking solution for customer service representatives.
The app offers a billing and charging feature that allows you to send invoices and receive payment directly from the interface.
The time tracking aspect of the app contains a simple one-click timer. The app determines the client a representative is working for and allocates the time and expenses automatically.
Paydirt gives its users a handy dashboard where they can see time reporting graphs, unbilled work, and invoices. That is to say, the app has a project management element to it as well.
- Time tracking – start tracking time with a single click
- Allocation – allocate expenses to clients automatically
- Invoicing – send bills to your clients and receive payments
ATracker is a powerful time tracking platform that focuses on task organization and insights. The interface allows users to start and stop a task with a single touch. This can save a lot of time for your representatives.
You can organize different tasks by tags. This way you can have an insight into any specific metric, client, user, type of ticket, etc.
The app allows users to create daily and weekly goals. Then, they can track their progress and find the causes of any hiccup themselves. This is a great way to self-manage without the ever-present feeling of micromanagement.
- Customization – create tasks and assign them colors and icons
- Time tracking – simple one-click start and stop functions
- Goals – create goals for yourself and watch how you’re progressing
Harvest is a great solution for managers who are looking for a time and expense tracking software. This software solution’s goal audience is teams, which makes it a great option for customer service.
The application is very simple to use due to its user-friendly design. The representatives create new projects and tasks and measure the time needed to solve the issues.
All they need to do is click on the task to start tracking. Once they’ve finished it, they can switch to a different task or create a new one.
The platform allows integrations with different work software solutions. Additionally, you can use the app for billing purposes, as you can group the entries by the client.
- Time tracking – a simple automatic system for tracking employee time
- Integrations – add Harvest to your favorite tools seamlessly
- Billing – create invoices for your clients if you work on that principle
Toggl Track is one of Toggl’s three business software solutions. The app is very popular due to its simple yet elegant design. The care that went into the app’s development makes it one of the most well-known time tracking applications in all industries.
The functionality of the app doesn’t suffer on the account of looks either. The interface is very user-friendly, and the options themselves are easy to understand in everyday use.
The app starts tracking time with a single click on an on-screen automatic timer. The entries are automatically generated, and the tracking itself takes very little effort. Yet, as no software is perfect the representatives can edit logs manually with ease.
- Integrations – continue using your favorite business software with the addition of Toggl Track
- Reporting – track time, productivity, and see what other representatives are working on
- Calendar – plan your days ahead to increase productivity
Finally, our last entry. TimeCamp is a time tracking platform with a fairly simple interface. Yet, this simplicity hides a plethora of useful features.
The application tracks employee time automatically. Still, it allows manual edits and logs as well. Both options are logged into timesheets that give the management a clear insight into any employee’s workday.
The data logged in the timesheets is turned into robust reports. Here, you can find all information to analyze project and employee performance.
TimeCamp offers automatic attendance tracking. This will help you significantly shorten and improve the payroll process.
Finally, the software allows for numerous integrations. Keep using your project management software without a single issue.
- Time tracking – manual and automatic time tracking options
- Attendance tracking – pay your employees accurately for the time they’ve spent working
- Integrations – add TimeCamp to your favorite business software
Customer service representatives represent the first direct contact between a company and its clients. That is to say, they leave an important impression.
These positions require a lot of work and ability. Customer service is one of the most demanding jobs, which is proven by the turnover rate of up to 45% and increasing in the profession.
Understanding how the representatives spend their time is necessary to keep the relationships with your clients as admirable as possible. It can also help you identify problems your team is facing and allow you to help them.
Using a time tracking solution for your customer service teams can give you these insights, and more. However, it is important to make the right choice and keep healthy time tracking habits.
Maintaining a happy customer support team can also significantly reduce turnover rates. In other words, you will be saving money and time needed for hiring and training new employees.
We hope our small selection has helped you find a perfect time tracking solution for your business.