Steps to add time to the project/client/task
- Click the “+” button
- Click the button “+ Client – Project – Task”
- If you want to add time for a specific client you’re working for, select a client from the list below (if there are no clients, create one by typing client name and click on the “ADD” button)
- If the task you are working on isn’t related to the client, click on the line “ No Client -Internal work”
- If you want to enter time off (leave), click the “Time Off” button
- Select a project/ task (If there are no projects/ tasks, create one by typing project/ task name and click on the “ADD” button)
- Enter the time you spent on the activity. The format is 00:00 (hh:mm). For example, type 00:15 if you worked 15 minutes, or 02:30 if you worked two and half hours
- Add a note when necessary (optional)
- Make a checkmark if the activity is billable
- Enter/adjust the billing rate (optional)
- Click LOG TIME button and your timer will be created
Add time to an existing timer
You don’t always have to create a new timer. You can use an already created one:
- Find any timer (by typing the name of the task or client in the search button or by scrolling down) and just click on it
- If you have found a timer from the previous period and you want to log time for the current day, simply change the date and enter the time. The timer from the previous day with all entered data will be transferred to the current day. The timer for the previous day will be saved for that day, and a new current day timer will be added.
What can you do with an existing timer?
Once you’ve created a timer for a specific task on a specific day, you can always copy it (the Duplicate option) for the current day, you can change the data, add time manually, start a running timer, or delete a timer. You only need to hover over or click on the timer and all options will be shown.
Where is the tracked time data stored?
The data in all timers created is automatically transferred into the Timesheets, Reports, and Dashboard, so you can track the performances.