You can add clients one-by-one (option 1), or create a new client when you are adding time in a timer (option 2).
- This option entails manually adding clients one-by-one:
- Select the “Clients” button in the Manage section of the main menu.
- Create a new Client by clicking the “Add New Client” button in the upper right corner and fill in the client data.
Fill in the client data (Client Name is the only mandatory field, while other fields are important for issuing invoices and integrations with other applications)
With this option, you can create a new client when adding time to the timer:
- Create a new time entry in My Timers
- Click on the button “+ Client – Project – Task”
- Type a client name and click “ADD”
The added client will be listed in the drop-down list in Timers and in the client database as well. This way, when you enter a client’s name, the other data will be filled in the Clients section (MANAGE – Clients > Edit).
Still need more support? Get in contact with our support team via chat or email.