Only those team members with the role of Admin or Manager can add team members. They can do so as follows:
- Click the “Team” button in the Navigation bar (main menu)
- Click “Invite Members”
- Enter their emails and click “Invite”
Add members manually
- If you want to add members one-by-one, click “Add Memeber Manually” (this option is suitable because you can fill in the data on the team members and their working hours, billing rates, etc at the same time) And Fill in the data on each new team member and save
- Assign a role (Admin, Manager or User) – learn more about roles and permissions.
- Name – enter first and last name
- Email – make sure the email is correct as the invitation will be sent to this email
- Assign teammates to team member – this is important as this team member will only be able to view the performance of their assigned team.
- Select Clients this team member manages – this is important as the team member will be able to view only the performance of selected Clients.
- Cost rate (see more on how to calculate cost rate)
- Billing rate – the hourly rate that is typically billed to the client by the user
- Check the Enable box – if an employee is marked as Enabled they can use Time Analytics. If you uncheck this box, they become Disabled and won’t be able to use the program. Time Analytics’ license doesn’t charge for disabled users, but their previously entered data will still be visible in reports.
- Click Save and all data will be saved.
Select permissions for each team member
- If you exceed subscribed number of members (users) by inviting new members, you will be required to pay/subscribe for new users. Before inviting new users, you can check number of subscribed users in billing page.
- Once you’ve added the team members, each of them will receive an invitation email for login. By clicking the link in the email, a team member gets a registration form. They will enter the username (their email) and a password into it. After their first login, the team member becomes Enabled.
- If a team member tries to sign up directly through the Time Analytics site, the platform will recognize this type of sign-up as a new company, so the employee won’t join an already existing company user account.
Still need more support? Get in contact with our support team via chat or email.