Basic client report
Select preferred reporting period in date filter boxes. For each client you can see:
- Total hours spent for a particular client
- How many of the total hours are billable and how many are non-billable
- What is the time utilization of the team involved
- What is the cost of engagement of this client, valued by the cost hourly rate of the team involved
- What is the average cost hourly rate for this client
What is the meaning of the above figures?
- If you compare the total costs of the client with the revenues of this client you can get an insight into client profitability.
- In the case of you see more hours or costs than expected for some client you can renegotiate terms with a client of terminate cooperation for loss generating clients
- Use date of hours spent for price determination for further similar engagement for these or new clients
Insight into details
Click on the “Details” button and you will get more details:
- The team involved in the client engagement with a breakdown of hours structure per team members
- Projects performed for the client with hours structure per different types of projects
- Tasks performed for the client with hours structure