Task reports show the task performance, time, income, and expenses for every task in a defined period. To view task performances:
- Click the Reports section in the main menu
- Click the Tasks tab in the header
- Pick a date range from the calendar (Alternatively, you can select a pre-determined date range, including Today, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Year
You will see the table view of all tasks.If you want a visual report, click the “Graph” button.
The data relating to tasks includes:
- Work hours – hours recorded on work activities – this is the sum of billable and non-billable hours
- Utilization – the share of billable hours in work hours
- Revenue – billable hours multiplied by the involved team members’ billing rates entered in the Timer
- Cost – total recorded hours multiplied by the employee cost (pay) rate
- Profit – revenue – costs
Insight into details
Click the “Details” button and you will get more details for each task:
- The team involved in the task with a breakdown of the hours structure per team member
- Clients related to the task with hours structure per client
- Tasks performed within the project with hours structure
- Total number of team members involved in the task and clients that are related to the task
Calculations in the Report Columns:
- Work hours = Billable + Non-billable
- Utilization = Billable hours / Work hours
- Revenue = Each team member’s hours x each team member’s billing rate entered in the tracker/timesheet
- Cost = Each team member’s hours x each team member’s cost rate set up in the Team Setup
- Profit = Revenue – Costs
If you want to see the graphic overview, click the “Graph” button.
The tasks will be listed in the table view order by default.
How to make a Task Performance Assessment based on this report
- If you compare the revenues, costs and profits among thetasks, you will get insights into your most productive and least productive tasks
- In case you see more hours or costs than expected for some tasks, you can reorganize work activities among employees
Need more support? Get in contact with our support team via chat or email.