The Team report is a special type of report that shows the performance of your team for a specific period. To view your team’s performance:
- Click the Reports section in the main menu
- Click the Team tab in the header
- Choose the date range from the calendar (Alternatively, you can select a pre-determined date range, including Today, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Year)
You will get a table view for all employees by default. If you want a visual report, you can get it by clicking the “Graph” button.
Here is a list of statistics you can see for every employee:
- Total recorded hours by the employee – when you compare this statistic to the capacity hours you will know whether an employee used up their capacity or not
- Work hours – hours recorded on work activities – you will see how many work hours there were within total recorded hours
- Overtime – if there are more total recorded hours than capacity hours
- Unrecorded hours – if there are fewer total recorded hours than capacity hours. You should check whether an employee simply didn’t log their hours or wasn’t working enough
- Billable hours – the portion of work hours is are billable to the clients
- Non-Billable – the portion of work hours that is non-billable to the clients (e.g. proposal preparation, initial meetings, administration work that is not payable)
- Utilization – the share of billable hours in total work hours
You can compare the realized utilization rate to the planned rate entered in the Team member profile, so you can track whether they utilized their time according to the expectations.
- Revenue – billable hours multiplied by the involved team members’ billing rates entered in the Timer
- Cost allocated to the client – total recorded hours multiplied by the employee cost (pay) rate
- Profit – revenue minus costs
Insight into Details
Click the “Details” button and you will get more details for each employee:
- All clients the employee was engaged with and the hour structure per client
- All projects the employee was involved in with the hour structure per project
- All tasks performed by an employee with their hour structure
- Total number of clients, projects and different tasks a team member was involved in
The Calculations in the Report Columns:
- Work hours = Billable + Non-billable hours
- Total hours = Work hours + Time off
- Utilization = Billable hours / Work hours
- Revenue = Every team member’s hours x every team member’s billing rate entered in the tracker/ timesheet
- Cost = Every team member’s hours x every team member’s cost rate entered in the Team setup
- Profit = Revenue – Costs
If you want to see a graphic overview of the performances, click the “Graph” button.
The clients are listed in the order given in the table view by default.
The visual overview gives you complete insight in one glance into:
- Employees who didn’t log all hours or didn’t have enough tasks
- Employees who worked overtime
- Employees with the most absences
- Employees with the most billable hours
- Employees with good billing utilization
- Employees making a profit, and the size of the profit
Need more support? Get in contact with our support team via chat or email.