If you have historical timesheet data, you have the option to import all of it into Time Analytics as time entries.
This ensures that your reports can encompass both your past and future data.
To import your time entries into Time Analytics please follow these steps:
1. Go to the “Settings”
2. Choose the “Import tab”
3. Download the import example file.
4. Fill the columns following the instructions from the table below
5. Save the file in Excel or CSV format on your desktop or another location.
6. Upload the file by dragging and dropping the file or by clicking on the Upload section.
7. After successful upload click on the “Import” button.
8. After successful import you will get an email notification.
- Make sure all team members are verified and created.
- Please do not remove headings (column names) from the import file. Otherwise, the file will not be valid.
- Please make sure the number of rows is not higher than 500 per import file.