After you track your time in Time Tracker, data will be shown in comprehensive timesheets.
What you can review?
- Select date range for review timesheets items for preferred period.
- If you have Admin role, you can view timesheet items for all team members. Click “Show mine” to get insights only in your work.
- If you want to see time for specific employee, client or project type their name into Search box
- Person – team member who log its time
- Client – client that time entry is related to
- Task – default tasks that time entry is related to
- Details – description of work performed
- Project – project that time entry is related to
- Billable – contain “yes” if the time is billable and “no” it time is non-billable
- Date – date of time entry
- Rate – specific billing hourly rate to the client
- Action – you can delete or edit timesheet line here
Actions in timesheets
- Click “Export” button if you want to export all data in excel for the easy processing
- Click ” Edit” in timesheet line if you want to edit previously entered data in specific line
- Click “Delete” if you want to delete timesheet line
- Click “Create Timesheet” button for new line entry
- Slick show (10,25,50 or 100) to expand timesheet table