Start a new running timer to track time on clients, projects and task automatically:
- Click Play button
- Click the button + Client – Project – Task and add what you are workin on
- If you want to track time for a specific client you’re working for, select the client from the list below (If there are no clients, create one by typing client name and then click on the “ADD” button)
- If the task you are working on isn’t related to the client, click on the line “No Client – Internal work”
- If you want to enter timeoff (leave) click the “Time Off” button
- Select a project/task (If there are no projects/ tasks, create one by typing project/ task name and click on the “ADD” button)
- Add a note when necessary (optional)
- Make a checkmark if the activity is billable
- Enter/ adjust the billing rate (optional)
- Click “START TRACKING” button and your timer will be created
You will get a new blue-colored timer, so you can note the running time activity more easily.
Start tracking time with an existing timer
You don’t always have to create a new running timer. You can use a previously created one:
- Find any timer (by scrolling or searching by the date or week on the calendar)
- Hover over the timer and click the Play button
- If the timer is within the current day, it will turn blue and the time will be tracked within the same day
- If you’ve found a timer from the previous period and want to start the time for the current day, hover over the timer and click Duplicate
What you can do with an existing timer
Once you’ve created a timer for a specific task on a specific day, you can always copy it (the Duplicate option) for the current day, you can change the data, add time manually, start a running timer, or delete a timer. You only need to hover over or click on the timer and all options will be shown.
Where is the tracked time data stored
The data in all timers created is automatically transferred into the Timesheets, Reports, and Dashboard, so you can track the performances.
Still need more support? Get in contact with our support team via chat or email.