Time management software for Engineering & Construction companies
Do you have enough time for strategic development of your business? Do you need more automation in business control? Do you know the cost and profit for each client and project? Do your employees work efficiently?
Since we also operate in the services sector, we face the same problems every day. A large number of our clients come from the service sector and by solving their issues, we have gained significant knowledge of the services companies business. We have developed TimeAnalytics software to solve our problems and problems of our clients from the service sector.
TimeAnalytics software provides an easy and fast way to enter hours spent per customer and activity. In this way, you gain an information basis for monitoring your company’s operations and for making decisions about further development.
Our software helps you to define and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based on the data collected. KPIs are quantitative indicators through which you monitor the current state and further development of your engineering firm’s business.
<p “>The primary resource of your company is your employees, which is quantified in their working hours. Therefore, the total number of hours spent is a basic KPI, which can be tracked by customer, employee and service line. It is not only significant information about the total number of hours spent in a day, week, month or year, but also how that number moves over specified time periods.
Once you have obtained the hours spent using the software, you can export the remaining KPIs:
- % of hours charged in total hours (per client, project, service line): do you invoice all your work to the client? Do you provide customer services for free?
- Revenue per hour spent (per client, project, service line): this is an indication of your real hourly rate. Does it meet your expectations?
- Customer engagement cost price (Project / Service Line): how much does each client cost you? How much does each project cost you? What is the cost of each service line? TimeAnalytics software allows you to easily calculate cost, based on predetermined employee earnings costs and other indirect costs. Based on cost price, you can calculate profit per customer, project, service line. Cost price can also be tracked per hour.
- Total number of clients: Do you increase the number of clients month by month (year after year)?
- Average number of service lines per client: What is the scope of cooperation with existing clients? Can you expand it?
- Total hours spent on commercial (marketing) activities: how much time do you invest in achieving commercial goals? Are you satisfied with the accomplishment, do you need to spend more time on commercial activities? Or do you need to change your approach to finding new clients?
- Total hours spent per employee: monitoring the workload of your employees. Based on this information, you can manage current and future employee engagement
- Structure of work activities per employee: do you and your managers spend enough time in managerial and commercial activities? Is it necessary to hire a person for administrative activities?
- Overtime: a comparison of the total planned hours and hours worked. An insight into the activities of individual employee, you can make a conclusion about the justification of overtime. Is their overtime a consequence of realistic engagement requirements or a consequence of being unproductive?
- Number of employees hired per project (client): did you correctly allocate employees per project / client? Is the staffing schedule inefficient given that a large number of people are engaged in the same project? However, if only one employee is engaged in a significant project for your company, you might consider joining more employees.