Time tracking software for marketing agencies
Do you have enough time for strategically development of your business? Do you need more automation in business control? Do you know cost and profit for each client and project? Does your employees work efficiently?
As a service sector company (financial and tax consulting), we face the same problems. For this reason, we have developed TimeAnalytics software: a solution that enables fast and easy entry of hours spent by customers, activities and service lines. Our solution brings you the following benefits:
- A software solution for easier and faster control of your business and employees, as well as for making business decisions.
- Defining and monitoring KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for your agency based on the data collected. KPIs are quantitative indicators for monitoring the current state and further development of your agency’s business
Your employees, i.e. their working hours, are your most valuable resource. Therefore, the basic KPI is the total number of hours spent. TimeAnalytics software allows you to track the hours spent per customer, employee and service line, as well as their movements over a given period of time (day, week, month, year). Other KPIs are performed based on the total number of hours spent.
TimeAnalytics software allows you to track the following financial indicators of your marketing agency (per customer, employee and service line):
- % of hours billed in total hours: do you invoice all the hours you spend to your customers? Do you provide free services to your clients?
- Revenue per hour spent: your real hourly rate. Does it meet your expectations?
- Customer engagement cost price (Service Line): how much does each client cost? How much does each service line cost? Cost calculation for each client (service line) in our software is done in a simple way: the cost price is based on predetermined employee earnings costs and other indirect expenses and is the basis for evaluating the client’s profitability. Cost price can also be tracked per hour.
TimeAnalytics software allows you to track the accomplishment of your marketing agency’s commercial goals:
- Total number of clients: does your number of clients increase from month to month, year after year?
- Average number of service lines per client: how many different services do you provide to the same customer? Can you expand the scope of collaboration with existing clients?
- Total hours spent on commercial activities: information about the time you invest in achieving your marketing agency’s commercial goals. Are you satisfied with the time invested? Do you need to invest additional time in commercial activities or do you need to change your approach to finding new clients?
Through TimeAnalytics software, you can monitor the following productivity indicators for your employees:
- Total hours spent per employee: are your employees overworked? Is it necessary to redistribute work assignments?
- Structure of work activities per employee: do you and your managers spend enough time in managerial and commercial activities or are you overwhelmed by ongoing activities? Do you need a person for administrative activities?
- Overtime: based on a comparison of the total planned hours and hours worked. You can draw the justification for overtime: is it a consequence of realistic engagement requirements or a consequence of being unproductive?
- Number of employees hired per project (client): it is necessary to examine the adequacy of the distribution of employees per project / client. If a large number of employees are engaged in the same project / client, this may be due to inefficient staff allocation. If only one employee is involved in a project / client of strategic importance to your agency, you might consider joining more employees.