If you have a bigger team, Timeneye is a great solution.
It allows you to keep track of all your team’s time and see how much work they are doing over the course of a week or month.
On top of that, it also has cool features like browser extensions and Microsoft suite integrations.
Timeneye pricing plans are competitive and give you the best value for money.
Moreover, the company offers a 30-day free trial for its customers to test out its products.
This means you can use all of their features and functionalities without paying any fee.
If you are satisfied with their services and would like to continue using them afterward, you can simply transfer to the All-in-one plan.
per month per user per month, billed yearly
- Unlimited projects — Click on a simple button and track the time spent on different projects. Browse between projects, select what you are working on, and add a description. Timeneye helps you monitor projects, stay within budget, and visualize your daily effort. Moving time entries across projects is easy thanks to the management possibilities inside
- Unlimited clients — Keep your clients’ portfolio in Timeneye’s dedicated “Clients” view. Know how much your work is worth with billable time tracking.
- All integrations — Microsoft Teams, Microsoft planner, Outlook Calendar,Asana, Todist, etc.
- Mobile apps and browser extensions — Start timers and easily manage your existing time entries in just one tap with the mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
Timeneye — Main Features
- Tracking time using timers or manually
- User-friendly and colorful time tracking
- Checking your activity in real time with the personal recap chart.
- Real-time insights on how many hours your members are allocating to projects
- Setting up roles and groups for your team members.
- Real-time detailed overview of your team’s total effort for every active project.
- Setting hourly rates and costs
- A complete overview of the current status of the users and remaining hours for each project
- Easy-to-understand pie charts and graphs.
- Timeneye automatically saves and schedules the reports you run on a regular basis and sends them to inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to enter my credit card details to sign up?
No, you can sign up and try Timeneye for 30 days without a credit card. At the end of your free trial,if you decide to purchase a PRO subscription, you’ll be asked toenter your card details.
How do you calculate the price?
The price is calculated per user; every user who will track time in Timeneye will need a license. Think of licenses as slots or seats that a user occupies. We do not charge for archived users.
What happens at the end of the trial period?
When the trial ends, if you feel like Timeneye is right for you enter your card details, select your plan (monthly or yearly) and start your subscription. If not, your account will be temporarily deactivated and we’ll keep your data in case you’ll change your mind.
Best Timeneye Alternative
The most common uses of Timeneye are automated time tracking and powerful reporting. However, it might not be right for you.
There are many other tools out there that could be a great match for your needs, regardless of whether your priority is ease of use, affordability, user rating, or value for money.
Time Analytics provides another option if you want something more advanced than just tracking time spent on projects.
Time Analytics — Plans and Pricing
Starter – $5.99 per user/month
- Unlimited projects and clients
- User roles – give your team members roles to reflect their position in the company
- Task management – create tasks and allocate them to different team members
- Reports – receive and export reports on KPIs in PDF and Excel
- Cost management – track real costs alongside planned budget
- Email support – write to our support team about any issue you may be facing
Optimum – $8.45 per user/month
- Everything from Starter
- Invoicing – create itemized invoices that list all activities that went into a specific project
- Email reminders – weekly reminders for the employees who haven’t submitted their timesheets
- Profit reports – understand the state of your business at all times with detailed visual reports
- Custom onboarding – start using the platform with our help every step of the way
Time Analytics offers two pricing options – monthly and yearly.
Pricing is the key difference between the two.
The annual licenses will cost you $4.29 per user per month for Starter and $6.99 per user per month for Optimum.
However, if your business has over 50 employees, you will receive an additional discount.
Also, there is another discount for companies with more than fifty employees.
Both plans are available for a 14-day free trial if you’re still unsure.
The trial is fully functional and doesn’t require a credit card.
Time Tracking Features
Time Analytics is a time tracking tool that relies on timesheets. This means that the employees won’t feel the pressure of being monitored.
The solution is user-friendly and takes only a few minutes to fill.
- Single-click tracking – start and finish tracking time spent on specific tasks with one click
- Automated tasks – don’t waste time on creating new entries, but use previous ones instead
- Daily and weekly view – let your team members create plans that fit their work rhythm
- Task management – authorized users can create and assign tasks to other team members
- Real-time tracking – always be up-to-date with your revenues and costs
Client and Project Performance Reporting
No business is in a vacuum. Its success depends on the projects and clients it has taken on.
The platform allows you to see the most and least profitable clients and projects.
- Project insights – track your KPIs to make sure your business is functioning at full capacity
- Client tracking – find out who are your most and least valuable clients
- Profit generation management – view profit per project and service line with a single click
- Optimizing billability – make sure you’re not giving your valuable time away for free
- Transparency – create appendices for your invoices to ensure a good reputation among clients
Team Performance Reporting
No company can function without understanding all of its moving parts.
Time Analytics can help you do that without the danger of micromanagement and employee dissatisfaction.
- Tracking unrecorded hours – find out if your employees are using all of their scheduled hours
- Overtime tracking – find out who is working late and why to be able to help the employees facing burnout
- Productivity evaluation – recognize your most productive employees through the number of billable hours
- Task structure – analyze the way the employees are using their time and find potential ways to improve
- Profitability increase – compare your real revenues with the projected and expected profits
The timesheets Time Analytics provides are clear and easy to fill.
This makes them exceptionally easy to review and get information out of them.
- Mandatory items – create timesheet models all employees can use and add the most important data
- Daily and weekly view – choose between the two views to fit your business’s needs
- Editing – users can easily add, remove, and edit entries if they have to
- Review – managers can review and make final changes to the timesheets for accuracy
- Exporting – the timesheets can be exported as PDF and Excel files
The time-consuming process of creating invoices and their appendices is fully automatic with Time Analytics.
The platform uses the data given by the employees to create itemized lists of tasks for your clients.
- Appendix – create an itemized accurate appendix of all activity that goes into a client’s project
- Billing rates – set each employee’s hourly billing rate and allocate their hours to the projects
- Custom view – choose the items shown in the invoices
- Editing – make additional changes for all items that weren’t accounted for in the timesheets
- Exporting – create an Excel file or a physical copy of the appendix
Tracking Time Off
Time off can be difficult to regulate and create many problems, i.e. understaffing and calling people in on their days off.
Fortunately, Time Analytics has a system that helps any organization avoid these issues.
- Time off tracking – track the time your employees haven’t worked
- PTO requests – the employees can submit and get approval directly through the tool
- Transparency – the management won’t have to worry about counting on an absent employee
- Different types of leave – there are eight different types of PTOs, helping avoid any misunderstanding
Start managing your time
FREE 60-day trial – no credit card required