Electronic timesheet software
Improve profitability of your projects | Track time utilization and efficiency | Reduce unproductive hours with simple timesheets
Create comprehensive timesheets the easy way with Time Analytics.
Tracking your company’s time and expenses have never been this simple. It’s time for automated timesheets and keeping track of efficient work.
Obtain control over value-driven key performance indicators (KPIs) of your company. Track time utilization, billable and non-billable hours per project, the structure of time consumption per different work activities, employee productivity, client profitability, accuracy in invoicing, and more.
Time Analytics’ dashboards provide an overall picture of organization performance. Diagnose the gap between planned and actual results and take corrective action actively, based on general performance and real-time analysis.
Employee's timesheet tracking
Time Analytics allows you to keep track of employee’s work hours and get comprehensive timesheets. Periodic timesheets include records of billable and non-billable hours per employee, task, project or service line, client, as well as billable rates.
You will be able to answer the following questions:
- Who are your top/low-performing employees?
- How many hours stay unbillable?
- What is the time utilization rate per employee, project, and client?
- How to reduce unproductive hours?
- How many hours are overtime and what are realistic overtime reasons?
Based on the timesheet calculator, you will be able to monitor the profitability of each client and each project within the engagement with a specific client.
This module will give you an opportunity to:
- Know who your most time-consuming clients are.
- Reconsider client fees and contractual terms to optimize profitability.
- Discover cases when you need to increase fees or terminate cooperation.
- Determine realistic fees for new engagements.
- Keep evidence of completed tasks on client request.
Cost tracking per projects
Our timesheet calculator automatically allocates all generated costs to projects and clients. With this feature you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is the total cost of each project and client?
- What is gross or operating profit per engagement?
- What are the low (and top) performing projects or service lines?
- Was the low profitability a consequence of employee inefficiency or bad contractual terms with clients?
- Should you propose the fee increase to your clients?
- How to determine fees for new projects?
Time Analytics gives you an insight into all activities done within your company and its structure per type of work task. Detailed analytics help to:
- Evaluate your ROI and understand what is the return on time spent on different activities.
- Make sure that the right people are involved in working on the right projects.
- Monitor how many hours your managers spent on operational and routine activities.
- Consider and evaluate outsourcing of certain activities due to potential cost saving.
- Remove inefficient and unproductive activities.
A user-friendly solution
As a multitasking environment becomes reality for many companies and individuals, time tracking is becoming more complex than ever.
That is why we focused on developing an interface that would require no more than a couple of minutes per day for data entry for the end-users.
That is why we offer a recurring tasks module for an easy reference of entries.
Are you sure that the right people are involved in engagements where they can truly prove themselves? Time Analytics can help you discover unproductive behavior and decrease it based on tracking billable hours and costs.
Use detailed reports and find out:
- What is the time utilization of each employee?
- Which employees are involved with low-performing clients?
- Do some employees spend more than expected time on certain projects?
- What are the real reasons for overtime?
Time Analytics prepares data for invoices based on hard facts and time utilization. That is how you can:
- Control all tasks and services suitable for billing,
- Review which activities are billable/unbillable,
- Make a calculation of billable hours in excel and prepare an invoice based on settled hourly rates.
- Prepare a transparent appendix for the invoice as evidence that additional work is done
Would like to test it?
Discover Time Analytics. Request a 14-day free trial and experience full power of our platform’s modules and features. No credit card required.