Time Analytics enables you to export the following data:
The data is imported through a CSV file. Permission to do CSV imports is limited to Admins
- Click “Settings” in the main menu
- Click the Data import tab in the header
- Download the CSV file
- Fill a names of Clients, Projects and Tasks in appropriate columns (do not change column names in the header)
- Save a file as CSV format at your desktop/disk.
- Upload the file by clicking the “Upload” button
- Check appearance of Clients, Projects and Tasks in Manage section
You can download the CSV file here as well. The CSV file contains the following columns:
Please do not change column names in the header. You can import one or a specific set of columns.
You can see specific examples of projects and tasks here.
This way, you can create full lists of projects, clients and tasks in Time Analytics. You can see those lists in the Manage section in the main menu.
To complete the setup, make sure to fill in additional specific information on clients in the Manage section.
Need more support? Get in contact with our support team via chat or email.