- Track time across multiple projects, clients and tasks
- Start timer or add time manually
- Mark work as billable
- Set billing and labor (pay) rates
- Add notes to each task
- Attorney time-off tracking
The ultimate platform for tracking time, costs and performance of your law firm
Cut down non-billable work. Start accelerating your attorney productivity and maximize billable hoursSign up for free
14 days trial. No credit card.
No more time tracking headaches
Reach more than 75% time billability utilization
- Track how efficiently employees use their hours
- Discover unproductive behavior based on deep analytics
- Bring work hours capacity usage to the next level
- Get full insight into reasons for overtime
- Get more control over time-offs and leave
- Reduce administration and create more efficiency
Highlight project and client profitability
- Track which legal practice area is most profitable
- Watch hourly rate-based revenue and profit for each client
- Know the cost of each legal engagement
- Align fees to your clients with time spent and cost of engagement
Create transparent and accurate invoices
- Select client you want to invoice
- Review all minutes and tasks related to client
- Export invoice to Excel and make final adjustments
- Copy all data about the team involved, hours and tasks, for a transparent invoice appendix
Create attorney timesheets automatically
- Choose between daily or weekly timesheet view
- Filter timesheets per attorney, client or project
- Get insights on all details – hours, notes, rates, and much more
- Edit timesheets
- Export timesheets to Excel or PDF
Increased profitability up to 20%
We see exactly how much we make with every project and client. This allows us to redefine contract terms with our low-performing patrons and invest more in our top-performing clients. We identified missed billable hours and bill more simply, with the same capacity.
Cut admin work by 25%.
Before TA we spent too many hours on administration and unproductive work. Based on the hours we cut out of admin and micro-management, we’ve been able to invest saved hours into team and business development. We also get insights into what we can outsource.
True business insights.
I got clear insights into the entire company’s performance. I can see all the important metrics with a single click, like billable hours, rates, time utilization, overtime, and time-off. That allows me to make informed and simple decisions when it comes to my partners and employees.
Join thousands of companies that grow with Time Analytics
A flexible time management tool for all kinds of businesses
Join thousands of people who trust us and let us help them turn their vision into reality.