- Optimize your profits by observing the structure of profit per project or service line
- Make strategic decisions about future projects based on the current profits your team generates
- Accurately determine project costs and profits with real-time tracking
- Create revenue estimates for each client and project
- Check allocated costs
Actionable Projects and Client Insights
Accurately track key project metrics and bring profitability to the next levelSign up for free
14 days trial. No credit card.
Profit generation management
- Track billable and non-billable hours per project and identify missing billable hours
- Find and fix money leaks
- Re-negotiate terms with your clients when you notice revenue loss
- Use current data to determine pricing for future clients
- Have clear evidence of work performed ready when clients ask for it
- Review all work performed before invoicing
- Identify issues in hourly structure and specific tasks
Monitor your team's efficiency
- See which team members used their full scheduled hours
- Discover employees who work overtime and the reasons behind their overtime work
- Track unused or unrecorded hours
- Track time-off and leave
Evaluate your team's productivity
- Track billable and non-billable hours
- Review your team’s work-task structure
- Check the ratio of of billable hours to work hours
- Compare actual utilization rates with planned ones in each team member’s profile
- Track if your team is reaching set goals
- Check on how many active projects and clients your team members are working
Assess and increase your team's profitability
- Calculate revenue automatically based on each team member’s billing rate entered in Timer
- Track revenue per billable hour for each team member
- Calculate the costs allocated to each client based on employees’ recorded hours and pay rates
- Review and increase your profits
Increased profitability up to 20%
We see exactly how much we make with every project and client. This allows us to redefine contract terms with our low-performing patrons and invest more in our top-performing clients. We identified missed billable hours and bill more simply, with the same capacity.
Cut admin work by 25%.
Before TA we spent too many hours on administration and unproductive work. Based on the hours we cut out of admin and micro-management, we’ve been able to invest saved hours into team and business development. We also get insights into what we can outsource.
True business insights.
I got clear insights into the entire company’s performance. I can see all the important metrics with a single click, like billable hours, rates, time utilization, overtime, and time-off. That allows me to make informed and simple decisions when it comes to my partners and employees.
Join thousands of companies that grow with Time Analytics
A flexible time management tool for all kinds of businesses
Join thousands of people who trust us and let us help them turn their vision into reality.