This is the most efficient option if you want to upload all clients at once. Only the team members with the roles of Admin and Manager can import clients.
- Click “Settings” in the main menu
- Click the Import tab in the header
- Download the CSV file and fill or copy clients into the Clients column (you can fill or import other categories through this form – team members, projects, and tasks)
- Save the file to your desktop or in a folder
- Upload the file by clicking the “Upload” button
This way, you create a full client list in Time Analytics. You can see this list by clicking the “Client” button in the main menu.
This list contains only client names; the rest of the data should be filled in the Client section with the Edit option. Note that other data is not mandatory, but it can be useful if you make automatic invoices or integrate Time Analytics with other apps.
If you repeat the import process (for example, you have new clients and you want to import them), make sure to only import the new clients into the list so you avoid duplication.
Of course, you can always add new clients manually too.
Still need more support? Get in contact with our support team via chat or email.