You can either add team members manually or import team members.
Invite members (users)
To start tracking your team’s time, invite your teammates to Time Analytics:
- Click the “Team” button in the Navigation bar (Main Menu)
- Click the “Invite Members” button
- Enter employee emails and click “Invite”
Once you’ve added the team members, each of them will receive an invitation email for login. By clicking the link in the email, a team member gets a registration form. They will enter the username (their email) and a password into it.
If you exceed subscribed number of members (users) by inviting a new members, you will be required to pay/subscribe for new users. Before inviting new users, you can check number of subscribed users in billing page.
Add member manually (one-by-one)
- Click “Add Member Manually”. (This option is convenient as you can fill in the data on the team members and their working hours, billing rate, etc.)
- Fill in the data on the new team member and save it
The data to enter is:
- Name – enter first and last name
- Email – make sure that the email is correct as the invitation will be sent to this email
- Assign teammates to team member – this is important aseach team member will only be able to view the performance of their assigned team.
- Select Clients this team member manages – this is important as this team member will be able to view the performance of only the selected Clients.
- Cost rate (see more on how to calculate cost rate)
- Billing rate – the hourly rate that is typically billed to the client by the user
- Check the Enable box – if an employee is marked as Enabled they can use Time Analytics. If you uncheck this box they become Disabled and won’t be able to use the program. Time Analytics’ license doesn’t charge for disabled users, but their previously entered data will still be visible in the reports.
- Assign a role (Admin, Manager, or User) – learn more about the roles and permissions.
- Click Save and all data will be saved.
Still need more support? Get in contact with our support team via chat or email.