This is a “My Timers” page and the place where you create a time entry
The Daily view covers the list of all your activities by the days on which you logged your time.
You get to the daily view by clicking the My Timers button in the main menu.
The view displays all timers in the last seven days. If you want to view or edit some of the previous day’s entries, you need to click on the date and pick the day from the calendar.
What you can do in the Daily view
- Add time to clients and projects (manually)
- Track time on clients and projects with a running timer (when you start the running timer, it will be filled in blue)
- Set your activities as billable
- Add notes to each activity
- Track time off
- See how many hours you tracked each day of a week
- See all the clients, projects and tasks that time is tracked for each day
- See whether your task is billable or not (blue icon of $)
- Edit existing time entries
- Delete time entries
- Duplicate timers
Still need more support? Get in contact with our support team via chat or email.